About Amaluna Wellness
What does Amaluna mean?
Amaluna Wellness recognizes that people go through phases just like the moon. You’re not the same today as you were yesterday, and you’ll be different tomorrow too. Your healthcare should reflect your dynamic nature. Treatment will shift each appointment as you change.
Amaluna is a combination of two words: “Ama” meaning mother, and “luna” meaning moon. Mother moon combines symbols of nurture, protection and strength, as well as peace and reflection. The moon is a symbol of consistent transformation, which is what we do at Amaluna.
What is the Amaluna Wellness experience?
At Amaluna Wellness we strive to offer you the most relaxing healthcare experience you’ve ever had. We have created an environment in which you look forward to spending time. The office is a sanctuary for showing up exactly as you are. You can let go of your parent, employee, spouse, and boss roles and know that for the duration of your session, nothing is required of you other than your presence. This is a judgment-free zone, a no-BS zone, and a place where you are fully accepted and loved for your deepest most beautiful self.
- Never waiting longer than 10 minutes to be seen
- Elevator access and wheelchair accessible bathrooms
- Plants to purify and oxygenate the air
- Climate-controlled space with fresh air and fan options
- HEPA purified air for those with chemical or mold sensitivities
- Mold-free space: HERTSMI Score of 0 (tested by Mycometrics)
- Soothing music, white noise, or a guided meditation
- Essential oil mister
- Hot tea, cold water, and complimentary nuts for snacking
- Non-toxic products used for cleaning
- A wide variety of supplements, herbs, teas, and nutraceuticals for sale
Your acupuncture experience includes:
- 60-90 minutes of attentive care
- High thread count allergen-free sheets on a wide, extra-long treatment table
- Optional heated table (Boulder BioMat Heat Therapy)
- A wireless call button system, should you need assistance for any reason at all
- A private room
- Far Infrared heat lamp for cold toes, sore muscles, vascular issues, or stiff joints
- Lavender-infused eye pillow
- Unique gentle insertion technique