About Amaluna Acupuncture & Wellness
What does Amaluna Mean?
Amaluna Acupuncture & Wellness recognizes that people go through phases just like the moon. You’re not the same today as you were yesterday, and you’ll be different tomorrow too. Your healthcare should reflect your uniqueness. Treatment will shift each appointment as you change.
Amaluna is a combination of two words: “Ama” meaning mother, and “luna” meaning moon. Mother moon combines symbols of nurturing, protection and strength, as well as calm and reflection. The moon is a symbol of natural cycles and progression, just like your health.
What is the Amaluna Acupuncture & Wellness experience?
At Amaluna Acupuncture & Wellness we strive to offer you the most relaxing healthcare experience you’ve ever had. We want to create an environment in which you look forward to spending time. The office is a sanctuary for showing up exactly as you are. You can let go of your parent, employee, spouse, etc. roles and know that for your session nothing is required of you. This is a judgment-free zone, a no-BS zone, and place where you are fully accepted and loved for your deepest most beautiful self. Your healthcare experience includes:
- Never waiting longer than 10 minutes!
- 60-90 minutes of attentive care
- High thread count allergen-free sheets on a wide, extra-long treatment table
- Optional heated table (Boulder BioMat Heat Therapy)
- Climate-controlled space with fresh air and fan options
- HEPA purified air for those with chemical or mold sensitivities
- HERTSMI Score of 0 (tested by Mycometrics)
- Soothing music, white noise or a guided meditation
- A wireless call button system, should you need assistance for any reason at all
- A private room
- Far Infrared heat lamp for cold toes, sore muscles, vascular issues, or stiff joints
- Plants to purify and oxygenate the air
- Essential oil mister
- Hot tea, cold water, and mixed nut dispenser
- Lavender-infused eye pillow
- Unique gentle insertion technique
- Elevator access and wheelchair accessible bathrooms