Education & Certifications
- M.S.Ac., graduated with honors and a Master of Science in Acupuncture from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CSTCM)
- Dipl. Ac., NCCAOM Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist
- L.Ac., Colorado State Licensed Acupuncturist
- Clean Needle Technique Certified, Nov 2018
- Cosmetic Acupuncture and Facial Rejuvenation Certification
- Microneedling Certification
- B.A. in Anthropology from the University of Colorado at Boulder
Layne Specializes in
I turned to acupuncture after injuring my hip in college and while I worked on rehabbing the injury and addressing pain, I discovered that this medicine could help so much more for me. Changing my entire diet and lifestyle under the guidance of acupuncturists and herbalists to help treat chronic digestive disorders, I truly began to value my health and wellbeing.
After seeing so many positive changes in my own health conditions, I shifted my focus from Anthropological research to the study of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine so I could help others improve their health. My training focused on the preparation and prescription of Chinese Herbal formulas and I often incorporate herbs into my treatments. I hope to help patients get to the root cause of their discomforts so they can live a full, happy life.